Thursday 30 August 2012

Time flies by in the city of light

I just realised that I have now been here eight weeks. That is 2/13ths; this doesn't seem like much until I think about how quickly the time has gone, and suddenly I realise that I'm not gonna be here much longer. I have similar realisations on my birthday. Makes a guy think, you know?

In other news, I took some random pictures yesterday. There was of a massive pile of sawdust that was just sitting outside Yarra, not really sure why:
They were preparing for the biblical flood of vomit. Duh.
Pretty sure it's in the disabled parking spot.
And then there was a dalek eye stalk in the wall outside the rowden white:
PRO-CRAS-TIN-ATE!
Sadly, Declan was not on hand to see all the head I kept when I spotted that Dalek or the incredible skill I displayed in talking at it then running, so my future as the next companion is still not secured.
P.S. Who else is stoked for doctor who on saturday? I may well stay up until four o'clock just so I can watch it live online. I mean, no. I don't do that.

Adrian has expressed his willingness to come to the great barrier reef with me, which would be sweet. Jason has gone to the Great Ocean Road this weekend, and I really wish I could've gone too, but I have an assignment due and he didn't really invite me. At all.

Which is fine, cos he looks like this.
I'm also starting to entertain ideas about what I'm gonna do for my 21st, and suggestions now include: a brothel, the zoo, drunken laser tag, drunken science museum or a brothel.
I say why pick and choose?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. When God closes a door then he opens another, if one man gets tired then there's always his brother.

      Delete
    2. Lapsus, sorry.
      Go for the brothel!

      Delete
    3. Maybe I'll go for a brother in a brothel; that way everyone's happy.

      Delete